28. “Stiefel-Whitney classes and topological phases in band theory”, Junyeong Ahn, Junyeong Ahn, Sungjoon Park, Dongwook Kim, Youngkuk Kim, and Bohm-Jung Yang, Chinese Physics B, in preparation.
27. “Dual topological-nonsymmorphic Dirac semimetal in three dimensions“, Yun-Tak Oh, Hong-Guk Min, Youngkuk Kim, submitted – preprint:arXiv:1901.00672
26. “Creation of two-dimensional layered Zintl phase by dimensional manipulation of crystal structure“, Junseong Song, Hyn Yong Song, Zhen Wang, Seokhee Lee, Jae-Yeol Hwang, Seung Youb Lee, Dongwook Kim, Kyu Hyong Lee, Youngkuk Kim, Sang Ho Oh, Sung Wng Kim, accepted in Science Advances.
25. “Atomic Investigation of Graphene-decorated Graphitic Carbon Nitride for Water-splitting under Visible Light“, Sangwoo Park, Taehwan Jeong, Huiyan Piao, Jae-Hun Yang, Goeun Choi, Qinke Wu, Hyun Min Kang, Hwi Je Woo, Seong Jun Jung, Hanchul Kim, Bong Gyu Shin, Youngkuk Kim, Euy Heon Hwang, Jin-Ho Choy, and Young Jae Song, submitted.
24. “Millimeter-Scale Growth of Single-Oriented Graphene on a Palladium Silicide Amorphous Film“, Hyun-Woo Kim, Inkyung Song, Tae-Hoon Kim, Sung Joon Ahn, Ha-Chul Shim, Byeong-Seon An, Yamujin Jang, Sunam Jeon, Eum Hey Kim, Ishwor Bahadur Khadka, Taejun Gu, Sun-Hee Woo, Dongmok Whang, Youngkuk Kim, Cheol-Woong Yang, and Joung Real Ahn, ACS Nano, 13 (2) 1127-1135 (2019).
23. “Type-I and type-II magnetic nodal lines in a hexagonal InC sheet“, Sunam Jeon, Yun-Tak Oh, and Youngkuk Kim, submitted – preprint: arXiv:1810.08563
22. “Topological semimetals from first-principles“, Heng Gao, Jörn W. F. Venderbos, Youngkuk Kim, and Andrew M. Rappe, Annual Review of Material Research 49, in press (2019) – preprint: arXiv:1810.08186
21. “Design of 2D massless Dirac fermion systems and quantum spin Hall insulators based on sp−sp2 carbon sheets“, Minwoo Park, Youngkuk Kim, and Hoonkyung Lee, npj Comput. Mater. 4, 54 (2018) – published 18 October 2018 10.1038/s41524-018-0113-8
20. “Type-II Dirac line nodes in strained Na3N“, Dongwook Kim, Seongjin Ahn, Jong Hyun Jung, Hongki Min, Jisoon Ihm, Jung Hoon Han, and Youngkuk Kim, Phys. Rev. Mater. 2, 104203 (2018) – published 11 October 2018
19. “Band topology and linking structure of nodal line semimetals with Z2 monopole charge“, Junyeong Ahn, Dongwook Kim, Youngkuk Kim, and Bohm-Jung Yang, Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 106403 (2018) – published 6 September 2018
18. “Dirac-Weyl semimetal: coexistence of Dirac and Weyl fermions in polar hexagonal ABC crystals“, Heng Gao, Youngkuk Kim, Jörn W. F. Venderbos, C. L. Kane, E. J. Mele, Andrew M. Rappe, and Wei Ren, Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 106404 (2018) – Editor’s suggestion, published 5 September 2018
17. “Wallpaper fermions and the nonsymmorphic Dirac insulator”, Benjamin J. Wieder, Barry Bradlyn, Zhijun Wang, Jennifer Cano, Youngkuk Kim, Hyeong-Seok D. Kim, Andrew M. Rappe, C. L. Kane, and B. Andrei Bernevig, Science 361, 246-251 (2018)
16. “Crystalline bilayer graphene with preferential stacking from Ni-Cu gradient alloy”, Zhaoli Gao, Qicheng Zhang, Carl H. Naylor, Youngkuk Kim, Irfan Haider Abidi, Jinglei Ping, Pedro Ducos, Jonathan Zauberman, Mengqiang Zhao, Andrew M. Rappe, Zhengtang Luo, Li Ren, A.T. Charlie Johnson, ACS Nano 12, 2275–2282 (2018)
15. “Influence of the dimensionality and organic cation on crystal and electronic structure of organometallic halide perovskites”, Julian Gebhardt, Youngkuk Kim, and Andrew M Rappe, J. Phys. Chem. C 121, 6569-6874 (2017)
14. “Large-area synthesis of high-quality monolayer 1T-WTe2 flake”, Carl H. Naylor, William M. Parkin, Zhaoli Gao, Hojin Kang, Mehmet Noyan, Robert B Wexler, Liang Z Tan, Youngkuk Kim, Christopher E Kehayias, Frank Streller, Yu Ren Zhou, Robert Carpick, Zhengtang Luo, Yung Woo Park, Andrew M Rappe, Marija Drndic James M Kikkawa, and A T Charlie Johnson, 2D Materials 4, 021008 (2017)
13. “Monolayer single-crystal 1T-MoTe2 grown by chemical vapor deposition exhibits a weak antilocalization effect”, Carl H. Naylor, William M. Parkin, Jinglei Ping, Zhaoli Gao, Yu Ren Zhou, Youngkuk Kim, Frank Streller, Robert W. Carpick, Andrew M. Rappe, Marija Drndic, James M. Kikkawa, and A. T. Charlie Johnson, Nano Lett. 16, 4297 (2016)
12. “Double Dirac semimetals in three dimensions”, Benjamin J. Wieder, Youngkuk Kim, Andrew M. Rappe, and Charles L. Kane, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 186402 (2016) – Editor’s suggestion, highlighted in Nat. Phys. 12, 528 (2016)
11. “Substantial optical dielectric enhancement by volume compression in LiAsSe2”, Fan Zheng, John A. Brehm, Steve M. Young, Youngkuk Kim, and Andrew M. Rappe, Phys. Rev. B 93, 195210 (2016)
10. “Two-dimensional pi-conjugated covalent-organic frameworks as quantum anomalous Hall topological insulators”, Dong Liang, Youngkuk Kim, Dequan Er, Andrew M. Rappe, and Vivek B. Shenoy, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 096601 (2016)
9. “Strain induced ferroelectric topological insulator”, Shi Liu, Youngkuk Kim, Liang Z. Tan, and Andrew M. Rappe, Nano Lett. 16, 1663–1668 (2016)
8. “Layered topological crystalline insulators”, Youngkuk Kim, Eugene J. Mele, Charles L. Kane, and Andrew M. Rappe, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 086802 (2015)
7. “Dirac line node in inversion symmetric crystal”, Youngkuk Kim, Benjamin J. Wieder, Charles L. Kane, and Andrew M. Rappe, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 036806 (2015)
6. “Atomic-scale mechanism of grain boundary motion in graphene”, Dongwook Kim, Youngkuk Kim, Jisoon Ihm, Euijoon Yoon, and Gun-Do Lee, Carbon 84, 146-150 (2015)
5. “Topological domain walls and quantum valley Hall effects in silicene”, Youngkuk Kim, Hosub Jin, Keunsu Choi, and Jisoon Ihm, Phys. Rev. B 89, 085429 (2014)
4. “Dynamics and stability of di-vacancy defects in graphene”, Youngkuk Kim, Jisoon Ihm, Euijoon Yoon, and Gun-Do Lee, Phys. Rev. B 84, 075445 (2011)
3. “Nanometer-scale loop currents and induced magnetic dipoles in carbon nanotube with defects“Jino Im, Youngkuk Kim, Choong-Ki Lee, Minsung Kim, Jisoon Ihm, and Hyoung Joon Choi, Nano Lett. 11, 1418–1422 (2011)
2. “Trends in charge transfer and spin alignment of metallocene on graphene”, Yuanchang Li, Xiaobin Chen, Gang Zhou, Wenhui Duan, Youngkuk Kim, Minsung Kim, and Jisoon Ihm, Phys. Rev. B 83, 195443 (2011)
1. “Calcium-decorated, hydroxylated single-walled carbon nanotubes for hydrogen stor-age: a first-principles study”, Manh Cuong Nguyen, Moon-Hyung Cha, Jeahyun Bae, Youngkuk Kim, Minsung Kim, and Jisoon Ihm, ChemPhyChem 12, 777-780 (2011)