21. “Ferromagnetic nodal-line metal in a hexagonal InC sheet“, Sunam Jeon, Yun-Tak Oh, and Youngkuk Kim, in preparation.
20. “Linking structure and band topology of nodal line semimetals with Z2 monopole charge” , Junyeong Ahn, Youngkuk Kim, and Bohm-Jung Yang, arXiv:1803.11416.
19. “Design of 2D massless Dirac fermion systems and quantum spin Hall insulators based on sp−sp2 carbon sheets“, Minwoo Park, Youngkuk Kim, and Hoonkyung Lee, in preparation.
18. “The Dirac-Weyl semimetal: Coexistence of Dirac and Weyl fermions in polar hexagonal ABC crystals“, Heng Gao, Youngkuk Kim, Jörn W. F. Venderbos, C. L. Kane, E. J. Mele, Andrew M. Rappe, and Wei Ren, arXiv:1802.04815
17. “Crystalline Bilayer Graphene with Preferential Stacking from Ni-Cu Gradient Alloy”, Zhaoli Gao, Qicheng Zhang, Carl H. Naylor, Youngkuk Kim, Irfan Haider Abidi, Jinglei Ping, Pedro Ducos, Jonathan Zauberman, Mengqiang Zhao, Andrew M. Rappe, Zhengtang Luo, Li Ren, A.T. Charlie Johnson, ACS Nano, 12 (3), pp 2275–2282 (2018)
16. “Wallpaper Fermions and the Topological Dirac Insulator”, Benjamin J. Wieder, Barry Bradlyn, Zhijun Wang, Jennifer Cano, Youngkuk Kim, Hyeong-Seok D. Kim, Andrew M. Rappe, C. L. Kane, and B. Andrei Bernevig, arXiv:1705.01617 – accepted in Science
15. “Influence of the Dimensionality and Organic Cation on Crystal and Electronic Structure of Organometallic Halide Perovskites”, Julian Gebhardt, Youngkuk Kim, and Andrew M Rappe, J. Phys. Chem. C, 121 (12), pp 6569–6574 (2017)
14. “Large-area synthesis of high-quality monolayer 1T-WTe2 flake”, Carl H. Naylor, William M. Parkin, Zhaoli Gao, Hojin Kang, Mehmet Noyan, Robert B Wexler, Liang Z Tan, Youngkuk Kim, Christopher E Kehayias, Frank Streller, Yu Ren Zhou, Robert Carpick, Zhengtang Luo, Yung Woo Park, Andrew M Rappe, Marija Drndic James M Kikkawa, and A T Charlie Johnson, 2D Materials 4, 021008 (2017)
13. “Monolayer single-crystal 1T-MoTe2 grown by chemical vapor deposi-tion exhibits a weak antilocalization effect”, Carl H. Naylor, William M. Parkin, Jinglei Ping, Zhaoli Gao, Yu Ren Zhou, Youngkuk Kim, Frank Streller, Robert W. Carpick, Andrew M. Rappe, Marija Drndic, James M. Kikkawa, and A. T. Charlie Johnson, Nano Lett., 16, pp. 4297-4304 (2016)
12. “Double Dirac semimetals in Three Dimensions”, Benjamin J. Wieder, Youngkuk Kim, Andrew M. Rappe, and Charles L. Kane, editor’s suggestion, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 186402 (2016) – Published 5 May 2016 [highlighted in Nat. Phys. 12, 528 (2016)]
11. “Substantial optical dielectric enhancement by volume compression in LiAsSe2”, Fan Zheng, John A. Brehm, Steve M. Young, Youngkuk Kim, and Andrew M. Rappe, Phys. Rev. B 93, 195210 (2016)
10. “Two-dimensional pi-conjugated covalent-organic frameworks as quantum anomalous Hall topological insulators”, Dong Liang, Youngkuk Kim, Dequan Er, Andrew M. Rappe, and Vivek B. Shenoy, Phys. Rev. Lett. 116, 096601 (2016)
9. “Strain induced ferroelectric topological insulator”, Shi Liu, Youngkuk Kim, Liang Z. Tan, and Andrew M. Rappe, Nano Lett, 16, 1663 (2016)
8. “Layered topological crystalline insulators”, Youngkuk Kim, Eugene J. Mele, Charles L. Kane, and Andrew M. Rappe, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 086802 (2015)
7. “Dirac line node in inversion symmetric crystal”, Youngkuk Kim, Benjamin J. Wieder, Charles L. Kane, and Andrew M. Rappe , Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 036806 (2015)
6. “Atomic-scale mechanism of grain boundary motion in graphene”, Dongwook Kim, Youngkuk Kim, Jisoon Ihm, Euijoon Yoon, and Gun-Do Lee, , Carbon 84, pp.146-150 (2015)
5. “Topological domain walls and quantum valley Hall effects in Silicene”, Youngkuk Kim, Hosub Jin, Keunsu Choi, and Jisoon Ihm, Phys. Rev. B 89, 085429 (2014)
4. “Dynamics and stability of diva-cancy defects in graphene”, Youngkuk Kim, Jisoon Ihm, Euijoon Yoon, and Gun-Do Lee, , Phys. Rev. B 84, 075445 (2011)
3. “Nanometer-scale loop currents and induced magnetic dipoles in carbon nanotube with defects“Jino Im, Youngkuk Kim, Choong-Ki Lee, Minsung Kim, Jisoon Ihm, and Hyoung Joon Choi, Nano Lett. 11, 1418 (2011)
2. “Trends in charge transfer and spin alignment of metallocene on graphene”, Yuanchang Li, Xiaobin Chen, Gang Zhou, Wenhui Duan, Youngkuk Kim, Minsung Kim, and Jisoon Ihm, Phys. Rev. B 83, 195443 (2011)
1. “Calcium-decorated, hydroxylated single-walled carbon nanotubes for hydrogen stor-age: a first-principles study”, Manh Cuong Nguyen, Moon-Hyung Cha, Jeahyun Bae, Youngkuk Kim, Minsung Kim, and Jisoon Ihm,, ChemPhyChem 12, 777-780 (2011)